All abstracts and papers that was presented at the conference are included in the anthology.
The Sustainable City Development Conference served as a meeting point for researchers and practitioners. The conference provided an opportunity to present, discuss and reflect on the best practices as well as theoretical advances in the field of sustainable city development and the relationship between cities and universities. The abstracts presented both case studies and conceptual and methodological challenges.
A scientific committee evaluated all incoming abstracts and accepted abstracts were presented in oral presentations or in the form of posters. The scientific committee also invited selected authors of the accepted abstracts to submit full papers. A selection of these papers will be invited to be presented at the World Sustainable Built Environment Conference held in Hong Kong in June 2017.
The scientific committee consisted of the following researchers:
- Lena Neij, IIIEE Lund University (chair), SE
- Bengt Persson, Swedish Agricultural University, SE
- Mauritz Glauman, University of Gävle, SE
- Richard Lorch, Building Research Information, UK
- Ronald Rovers, Zuyd University of Applied Science, NL
- Maria Hellström Reimer, Malmö University, SE
- Bent Egberg Mikkelsen, Aalborg University, DK
- Per-Olof Östergren, Lund University, SE
- Kjell Nilsson, Nordregio, SE
- Halina Dunin Woyset, Oslo School of Architecture and Design, NO
For more information contact:
IIIEE Lund University
Phone +46 46 222 02 22