Limhamn limestone quarry- join a guided tour in English.
Spend a summer evening in Limhamn limestone quarry. Join a guided tour in English.
Discover the unique environment of Limhamn limestone quarry. On the tour you will find out more about the nature, geology and history of this exciting and rare nature reserve.
The tour will take about 2 hours. Children from the age of 8 and above are welcome to join the tour, however the material included in the tour is intended for an adult audience.
The guided tour starts at the entrance gate to the quarry. The address is Kalkbrottsgatan 114(can be found on Google maps). We will gather at the gate 10 minutes before the tour starts.
Good shoes is important
During the tour we will walk both up and down hill as well as in some rough terrain. It is therefore very important to wear stable and comfortable shoes. In order to be able to complete the guided tour you will need to have a fitness that will allow walking a lot of up hill, in rough terrain and for a longer period of time. It is not possible to leave the tour once it has started, if you have started the tour you have to finish it.
For your safety it is not permitted to visit the limestone quarry without a guide and you are not allowed to divert from an ongoing tour.
- We meet at the gate to the quarry, the address is Kalkbrottsgatan 114.
- The tour will last about 2 hours and if you have started the tour you have to finish it, it is not allowed to divert from an ongoing tour.
- Wear appropriate and comfortable shoes and keep in mind you need to be able to walk a lot of up hill and in rough terrain so a good fitness is required.
Date and time
Wednesday the 10th of August at 6 pm (18:00)
The guided tour will last about 2 hours.
Viktigt att veta innan guidningen
- Hundar får inte följa med ner i kalkbrottet
- Rökning är inte tillåtet
- Det finns tillgång till toalett före och efter guidningen. Det finns också toaletter i Hammarspark en kort promenad från kalkbrottet.