Web Application Guidelines
Version 2.0 is deprecated, use the latest version instead.
The City of Malmö's Web Application Guidelines are to be used when a web based application or a system that has a web based user interface is developed for or introduced at The City of Malmö. This includes both external and internal solutions.
Depending on your role, different sections of the Web Application Guidelines will be of more or less relevance to you. Familiarize yourself with the guidelines if you:
- Plan procurement of a new system.
- Develop a new web based application.
- Are a vendor working with the introduction of a new system.
- Are adapting or updating an existing web based application.
- Are producing rich media content.
A separate set of coding guidelines must be used for development of systems maintained by The City of Malmö. These are available on request from the Central Web Group.