For general information about how versions are managed, see Assets Versions.
Changes Between Assets Version 2.0 and 3.0
Version 3.0, available for the intranet, is a complete rewrite and is not compatible with v2.0.
Changes Between Assets Version 1.0 and 2.0
Version 1.0 of the assets will continue to be available on the same address as before:
Version 2.0 is available on the following external and internal URLs:
No changes in the markup is necessary when you move from assets version 1.0 to 2.0 other than changing the references to the assets themselves. See more in the section Available Assets.
Change List for version 2.0
- jQuery is upgraded from 1.3.2 to 1.4.2 and jQuery UI from 1.7.2 to 1.8.2.
- A tweaked jQuery autocomplete plugin has been replaced with the standard jQuery UI Autocomplete plugin. The old one is removed from assets 2.0 and code using autocomplete() must be updated when changing to version 2.0.
- Google Analytics code is now included in the mandatory asset files and must not be included in the page code.
- external.js must now be included along with malmo.js for external applications.
- global.css and malmo-core.css have been removed and replaced by external.css for external applications.