New in Sweden

The City of Malmö’s Integration Centre (Integrationscenter) is availabale to support those who have been granted a residence permit in Sweden. You can receive help by telephone or by visiting us. You will receive information about how things work in Swedish society – for example, where you can learn Swedish, how to look for work, and how to get a place at school for your child.

Information about Sweden

You are entitled to an interpreter

If you do not know Swedish, you can receive help from an interpreter when you are in contact with public authorities. This is a legal right. Inform the authority you will be in contact with that you need an interpreter. They will be able to help to arrange this.