The Integration Centre is available to support those who have been granted a residence permit in Sweden. You can receive help by telephone or by visiting us.
You will receive information about how things work in Swedish society – for example, where you can learn Swedish, how to look for work, and how to enroll your child in school. The information is available in many different languages. The Integration Centre also offers courses in Civic Orientation, where you will learn more about Sweden and about Malmö. Interpreters are present at these courses.
If you have recently arrived in Sweden, the Integration Centre can help you with the following:
- Information about Swedish society, and what is required of you as a new resident of Sweden.
- Information about what it is like to live in Malmö.
- Information about where you can look for work, and what you should do if you are short of money.
- Information about preschools and education for children.
- Information about whom you should contact if you have any questions concerning your health.
- Advice and support in a range of issues.
- Get in contact with different public authorities.
We provide information both on an individual basis and in the form of courses.
Bring the following to the Integration Centre:
- Passport or Swedish ID card
- Residence permit card, or confirmation of a decision on your application for a residence permit from the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket)
Advice over the phone
Telephone: 040-34 35 55
Telephone hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 13.00-15.00.
Reception – contact
Telephone: 040-34 19 94
Telephone hours: Monday–Friday 08.00-12.00 and 13.00–16.00.
Reception – visits
Address: Föreningsgatan 7B, floor 3
Visiting hours: Monday–Friday 09.00–12.00 and 13.00-15.00.