Application for Overseas Students
Students applying from overseas for a place on one of Malmö Borgarskola's International Baccalaureate Programmes should complete the application form below.
Who can apply?:
- EU citizens (the student must live with a legal guardian here in Sweden for the duration of their studies).
- Non-EU citizens can only apply if a legal guardian has, or is about to receive, a valid work visa for Sweden.
- Students should have completed, or be about to complete, nine years of formal education (copies of grade transcripts must be included with the application below - or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than June 20th).
For students who fulfil the above requirements, Swedish municipal schools are tuition free.
Admission is based on:
1. A passing score on the mandatory entrance tests in English and Mathematics.
2. Thereafter on students' final year grades.
Please note that Malmö Borgarskola does not have any boarding facilities.