Oxievångsbadet in english
Oxievångbadet - Malmö's personal bath with a family feeling. Relax and wellness are the key words for the bath, which offers peace and quiet on a small surface.
During our opening hours you are welcome to do lane swimming and play in the pool. On Wednesday evenings and some Friday evenings the pool is only open for guests at theme night. Swimming courses often take place after closing time. For more information in english please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Temporarily limited opening hours
16 august – 12 september
In order to ensure a safe visit with us at Oxievångsbadet we will initially re-open with limited opening hours. 13th of september Oxievångsbadet will go back to the ordinary opening hours listed further below.
Opening hours 16 august – 12 september:
- Monday – thursday 14.00–19.00
- Friday 14.00–18.30
- Saturday – sunday 08.00–14.00
Monday at 1.00 pm–7.45 pm
- Water aerobics after closing time (7.30–8.15 pm)
Tuesday at 7.00 am–2.30 pm
- Children's area opens at 08.30 am.
- Water aerobics after closing time (2.30–3.15 pm and 7.30–8.05 pm)
Wednesday at 9.00 am–9.00 pm
Thursday at 7.00 am–7.30 pm
- No playing in swimming area between 8.30 am and 12.00 pm.
- Circuit training after closing time (7.35–8.20 pm)
Friday at 9.00 am–6.30 pm
- No playing in swimming area between 9.00 am and 11.00 am.
- Fredagsmys or theme nights in the afternoon/night
Saturday at 8.00 am–2.30 pm
Sunday at 9.00 am–4.30 pm
- No playing in swimming area between 9.00 am and 10.30 am.
– 60 minutes before closing time: cash registers close.
– 30 minutes before closing time: visitors must leave the pool.
– At closing time: visitors must leave the facility.
Midsummer's Eve, Midsummer Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day.
For more information in english please contact Oxievångsbadet email@example.com.