Opening Hours and Prices
Monday–Friday 7.00 am–9.30 pm
Saturday–Sunday 9.00 am–6.00 pm
Midsummer's Eve, Midsummer Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day.
Other opening hours
Bank Holidays and December 23rd: 9.00 am–6.00 pm.
You don't have to be a member to use the facility. We have a wide range of tickets including
- swim only
- swim and water fitness classes
- swim, fitness classes and gym
We aim to offer options whether you're looking for pay as you go, pre-paid monthly and other memberships. For more information on the different memberships please contact Hylliebadet: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single entrance, swim only
Adult (age 18–64)
- 100 SEK
- Weekdays (excluding bank holidays) from 7.00 am–2.00 pm: 50 SEK
Youth (age 12–17)
- 55 SEK
- Weekdays (excluding bank holidays) from 7.00 am–2.00 pm: 25 SEK
Child (age 4–11)
- 30 SEK
- Weekdays (excluding bank holidays) from 7.00 am–2.00 pm: 15 SEK
Child (age 0–3)
- free entrance in the company of an adult
- 1 adult, 1 child/youth: 115 SEK
- 1 adult, 2 children/youths: 140 SEK
- 2 adults, 1 child/youth: 200 SEK
- child (age 4–11): +20 SEK
- youth (age 12–17): +30 SEK
Single entrance, swim + water fitness class
We offer several different water fitness classes as an addition to your swim ticket.
Single entrance, swim + gym + fitness class
We offer several different fitness classes as an addition to your swim ticket. This includes access to the gym area.